Erstwilder engaged us in the back half of 2019 to discuss their Social Advertising as they weren’t getting the most out of the agency they were with at the time.
The problems for us to tackle:
1. They weren’t capitalising on opportunities for growth
2. Their social advertising was not following best practice
3. Regular launches of brand new ranges, products, and events meant tight timeframes when creating ad campaigns
4. Their audience targeting was limited and not yielding the results they wanted
5. Copy and design for ad creative needed improvement
We set priorities and goals from the very beginning. This meant our team were able to clearly see the possibilities for growth as well as how to rectify existing issues.
Live reporting brought a new dimension of insights for Erstwilder—something they weren’t used to. Being able to see everything in one dashboard meant they didn’t have to look between various sources; all of the information was at hand for them.
Our experience from other eCommerce clients encountering similar problems to Erstwilder meant we could quickly address and apply our knowledge. There’s no better preparation than experience.
Since starting with Emote, Erstwilder have seen their most successful months in terms of sales, revenue, and return on ad spend. We are now in the process of expanding the focus into other countries, as well as looking into new ad channels and formats.
Since helping them expand, their US traffic is up 106% and we have tripled their traffic and revenue from the key geographical areas they highlighted as priorities.
Are you ready to take your brand to the next level?